Catawiki is the leading online marketplace to buy and sell special objects. We offer over 75,000 special objects in auction every week — each reviewed and selected by one of Catawiki’s hundreds of in-house experts specialised in Art, Design, Jewellery, Fashion, Classic Cars, Collectables and many more.
We've sold 10 million unique items to date and it’s our mission to become the world’s most popular auction destination for special objects.
We’re an innovative, pioneering and fast-growing scale-up. If you think you can make a difference to our team, go ahead and apply.
As the People Experience intern you will be able to gain working experience in the complete field of Facility / Office management. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work also with colleagues from Community and Onboarding; organising events and to support the onboarding of new joiners.
At the office you will receive guidance on the job and the opportunity to learn from professionals in practice. During your internship you will receive a compensation of €400 per month and you will be given a laptop on loan.
● Be a friendly face at Reception for employees;
● Keep the stock of all office supplies replenished;
● Assist the Office Manager with the general maintenance of the office to ensure that everyone has a pleasant workplace;
● Prepare and help organise Catawiki events;
● Follow up or service requests from Catawikians;
● Support onboarding of employees
What you’ll bring
● Good social communication skills
● Willingness to help and support where needed
● Curiosity and an openness to learn new things
● Hands on mentality, not reluctant to do simple tasks
● Innovative, creative coming up with new ideas and information
● Studying Facility Management
● Having some (student) working experience either in Facility, Office management or Hospitality
● Hands on mentality
● Fluent in English, preferably Dutch
● Take Ownership
This is your chance to become part of a fast but sustainable growing tech company! You will have an exciting role in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. You'll be part of an enthusiastic, highly motivated team of 800+ international Catawikians; you'll have big responsibilities and can really create something. Additionally you can expect:
Catawiki’s eclectic team represents an international and intergenerational mix of people from different professional and cultural backgrounds. We foster an inclusive and queer-friendly work environment, committed to making every Catawikian feel welcomed and empowered. Whatever your story, we encourage you to bring your unique perspective to the table.
Catawiki stands with Ukraine and encourages people displaced by the current conflict to apply. In addition to the several initiatives we’ve launched, we’re open to ideas on ways we can continue to support the humanitarian effort.
We’ve embraced an activity-based way of working, meaning our team can choose how they split their work week between home and the office, in line with our remote framework and guidelines. In locations where we have physical offices, most employees enjoy two days at the office to connect and collaborate with each other.
Our experts and sales staff in local markets work 100% remotely – in most cases from home. Some key positions are hired remotely, while we also offer relocation services for colleagues needing to be closer to the office.